Adding unique features to the interior of your Vaughan business, such as custom wall graphics, can produce powerful results when it comes to capturing the attention of your customers. Custom wall murals or graphics can be the right solution if you’re looking to elevate your brand and ensure that your interior space is memorable.
For your custom wall graphics to accurately reflect your brand, promote your business and be cohesive with the rest of your interior, start by writing down ideas that you think might work. Once you’ve done some brainstorming, connect with a signage company in Vaughan, like Insight Signs and Graphics, that has the expertise to produce wall murals, wall graphics and floor graphics designed specifically for your needs.
Some top ideas when it comes to using custom wall graphics or murals for business include:
- Making high traffic areas work for you by having your brand displayed on the walls.
- Creating a specific look and feel in different areas of your business such as the lobby, cafeteria, conference or treatment rooms.
- Showcasing accomplishments and milestones using large images and graphics that can’t be ignored.
How To Design Custom Wall Graphics And Murals That Work
Since you want your custom wall mural or graphics to reflect your business, you’ll need to ensure that the final product is consistent with all other marketing and branding elements. When designing a professional and effective wall graphic or mural there are several things to consider such as colours, textures, images and text. The right combination can truly deliver a result that will undoubtedly get people talking. Keep reading for some helpful tips on how to make your walls work better for your business.
- Colour – While you want to incorporate colours that represent your brand, you don’t want anything that clashes with the other colours in your office or with the existing interior style. If you have several colours that represent your brand, choose two to focus on as a starting point.
- Interior Design Style – Like choosing your colours, make sure the style of mural or graphics you choose fits with your interior design style. If your business vibe is relaxed and quiet, a loud custom wall mural won’t bring the energy you’re hoping for. However, if you’ve got a very vibrant business style, bright custom wall graphics may be just what you’re looking for.
- Room Size – When creating wall graphics or a wall mural for a smaller room, stay away from darker colours. Smaller spaces can better benefit from a large, whimsical print, as an oversized design can help create the optical illusion that the walls are bigger than they are. You’ll have more freedom with larger rooms but depending on how big of surface you want to cover, you need to be careful not to overpower the space.
- Purpose – There are many reasons to use wall graphics in your business, but in order to be effective, you need to know what you want them to accomplish. Before you make any final design decisions, make sure you have a good handle on what you want the custom graphics or murals to achieve.
Custom Wall Graphics And Murals In Vaughan
Choosing to make the most of your wall space can give your business the boost it needs. Insight Signs and Graphics can help you determine the best type of floor graphics or wall mural to showcase your brand and help your business thrive. Whether you’ve got a style and design in mind or aren’t sure where to start, we can work with you to create something unique and specific to your needs. Contact us and tell us more about what you’re looking for!